J & J Nursery is proud to have taken the Stay Safe pledge!
STAY SAFE TO STAY OPEN
- Stay Safe to Stay Open is a statewide campaign to meet the critical imperatives of helping Utah address the
- health-related objectives to prevent and recover from the coronavirus while at the same time assisting the
- business community in an effort to appropriately strengthen our state’s economy.
- Stay Safe to Stay Open seeks to educate, inform, and help businesses communicate to their consumers that
- they have pledged to follow safety guidance from the Utah Department of Health.
- Businesses participating in the campaign will be able to clearly identify their participation by colorful signage
- displayed in their windows and throughout their establishments, demonstrating that they have taken a pledge
- to follow the state’s guidelines.
As a part of the Utah business community, and as a member of Utah’s community as a whole, we recognize the need to comply
with health guidelines to protect our employees, our customers and our vulnerable population. We recognize the importance of
following health guidelines to show care, consideration and appreciation for our customers and to do our part to protect Utah’s
population and economy.
Stay Safe Pledge
On behalf of my organization, I acknowledge that I have read, understand and my business will comply with the current version of
the Phased Guidelines for the General Public and Businesses to Maximize Public Health and Economic Reactivation an addendum
as referenced in the Utah Leads Together Plan. Additionally, I will provide a point of contact to communicate with customers to help
them feel safe in my place of business. As a business, our team pledges to:
Check symptoms before work and stay home when sick.
Wash our hands frequently and avoid touching our face and eyes.
Practice social distancing including wearing face coverings in close common areas.
Learn about high-risk groups and help protect them.
Cover our mouths when we cough or sneeze.
Clean high touch surfaces frequently.
Follow public health guidance as updated.